Owners and publishers of www.equityinsight.ca
EquityInisight Inc. an Ontario based corporation is the sole owner of the website www.equityinsight.ca. The website, its owners, board of directors and officers of the company are referred to as “Contractors”.
Our mission is to work with our Clients to improve the awareness and develop a positive image for the Company, with a goal of supporting and increasing the share price. We review the Company’s direction in depth, and develop clear and important information for the market, to paint a picture of the Company’s strong future.
What do we do?
Equity Insight Inc. is a team of retail investors with growing market influence who work together to provide promotional services directed to the general public and other retail investors, to support and strengthen the investor base for the Client’s Company. We focus on micro and small cap companies in the Canadian market.
What Equity Insight is not.
Equity Insight are not nor should the public construe our activities as to be involving any of the
- Securities trading experts;
- Financial planners;
- Securities analysts or researcher;
- Provider of stock recommendations;
- Providing investment advice
- Independent Investment advisors or consultants;
- Stock pickers;
- Acting in the capacity of an investment advisor or engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that would require registration at the federal or provincial level;
What we will not do.
When in a contractual agreement with a client Equity Insight will not publish negative information of the Profiled Issuers during its campaign.
Investment risks associated to purchasing Profiled Issuers security.
- Investments in the Profiled Issuers do involve a high degree of risk and uncertainties and may be subject to extreme volume and as a result may be subject to price volatility, perhaps more so during the Campaigns. Any favourable past performance of a profiled Issuer does not guarantee future results and therefore an investor must be prepared to lose their entire investment.
- When we acquire, purchase or sell the Profiled Issuers securities it may (a) cause temporary but unrealistic increase in volume and price of the Profiled Issuers security; (b) cause of volatility in the Profiled Issuer’s security; (c) cause if selling the Profiled Issuers stock the share price may decline significantly; (d) allow us to make substantial gains when an investor my incur significant losses if purchased during the Campaign.
- Securities that trade on the TSX-Venture (TSX-V) and the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) do carry high amounts of volatility and the share price of a Profiled Issuer may be exposed to high-volatility, illiquid and unpredictable which may make it difficult for investors to sell their securities of the Profiled Issuers.
- Forward-looking information involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Profiled Issuer to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. Caution must always be exercised when presented with forward-looking information.
Risk related to the Profiled Issuers
All the risks related to the Profiled Issuers campaign may not be published as it may present a
conflict of interest in our Contractual Agreement with our client the Profiled Issuer and all
investors must conduct their own due diligence with the assistance of your legal, tax and
investment advisor as the contractor is protected under Caveat Emptor.
A Profiled Issuer maybe run the risk of becoming insolvent in the event they are not able to carry operations due to lack of financing and/or bankruptcy.
Often a Profiled Issuer are in early development stage which may present high-volatility and High-risks and are extremely speculation in nature for investments.
Conflicts of Interest
At times, we may pose a conflict of interest as we are being paid by a client to publish and disseminate positive information on behalf of the corporation under contract.
Our content of information involves both actual and material conflicts of interests to promotions but include and not limited to the following:
- We receive monetary and/or securities compensation
Who is responsible?
At all times, no one at Equity Insight and this includes but is not limited to; directors of the company, senior management, its employees nor its third party affiliates are responsible for any incurred losses an investor may have. All investment responsibility rests solely on with the individual trader/investor and not Equity Insight Inc.
The www.EquityInsight.ca website (the “Site”) provided by Equity Insight Inc. and is subject to
Copyrights, Name and Trademarks
Equity Insight Inc. name and logo may not be used in connection with any product and/or service that is not Equity Insight Inc. that in any manner may cause confusion among its consumers, and/or disparage or discredit Equity Insight. All trademarks and service marks that are not Equity Insight Inc. that appear on our website belong to their respective owners, who may or may not be a paid affiliate. You may not copy, use, modify or display any names or logos appearing on the site without the written permission of the respective owner thereof.
Forward Looking Statements
This website may contain "forward-looking information" (as defined in applicable Canadian securities legislation) that is based on expectations, estimates and projections as of the date of the content is published on this website. Wherever possible, words such as "anticipate", "believe", "expects", "intend" and similar expressions have been used to identify these forward- looking statements. Information on this website has been furnished for your information only, is accurate at the time of posting, and may be superseded by more current information. Except as required by law, we do not undertake any obligation to update the information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.